Noun(1) approval to do something(2) the act of giving a formal (usually written
(1) Diving in the lake is strictly prohibited without special permission from the authorities.(2) He wants to marry her, but decides to get Dad's permission first.(3) We've all heard of cases where people who should have got planning permission have been refused.(4) they had entered the country without permission(5) to get permission to do sth(6) However, the decision whether to give permission to appeal is one for the Immigration Appeal Tribunal.(7) he had received permission to go to Brussels(8) His father was given permission to see him only once but was not allowed to talk to his son.(9) You need special permission from the authorities to do so.(10) he received permission to go to Brussels(11) I didn't give them permission to do that!(12) The full chapter is reprinted here by permission of the author.(13) No adverts or signs are to be erected on the property unless prior planning permission is granted.(14) He said the council would clear the drains with the permission of the landowner.(15) you can't use the music without the composer's permission(16) The decision went against the advice of the board's own planning inspector who recommended that permission be refused.
(1) without permission :: परवानगी शिवाय
(2) ask for permission :: परवानगी साठी विचारणे
(3) give permission :: परवानगी देणे
(4) with your permission :: आपल्या परवानगीने
(5) ask permission :: परवानगी विचारू
(6) planning permission :: नियोजन परवानगी
(7) grant permission :: अनुदान परवानगी
(8) written permission :: लेखी परवानगी
(9) obtain permission :: परवानगी प्राप्त करणे
(10) special permission :: विशेष परवानगी
1. authorization ::
2. consent ::
3. leave ::
4. authority ::
5. sanction ::
6. license ::
7. dispensation ::
8. assent ::
9. acquiescence ::
10. agreement ::
11. approval ::
13. approbation ::
14. endorsement ::
15. blessing ::
16. imprimatur ::
17. clearance ::
18. allowance ::
19. tolerance ::
20. sufferance ::
21. empowerment ::
22. the go-ahead ::
23. the thumbs up ::
25. the green light ::
26. say-so ::
1. prohibition ::
2. proscription ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but I don't think I need your PERMISSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
I'd ask him for PERMISSION,
but he smells too bloody awful.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I haven't given you
PERMISSION to leave.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
With your PERMISSION?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Well, then, you
have my PERMISSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: permission
Meaning and definitions of permission, translation in Marathi
language for permission with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permission in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'permission'
What permission means in Marathi, permission meaning
in Marathi, permission
definition, examples and pronunciation
of permission in Marathi language.