Noun(1) a human being(2) a human body (usually including the clothing(3) a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
(1) Does that mean that inside each evil person there remains some good?(2) He was rumbled for the nefarious practice of producing cards from a pack concealed on his person .(3) She learned his favorite color was red, that he was more of a dog person than a cat person .(4) The applicant submits that a person cannot obtain any legal right through the commission of a criminal offence.(5) He is a quiet and private person , but he has a presence that the players and now the press obviously respect.(6) He wasn't a huge horse person and the animals knew it and didn't treat him that well.(7) They asked me if I could account for the explosives residue that had been found on my person .(8) a sales person(9) I once got a very clear demonstration of just what a kind and sweet person Annie is.(10) He does not want to publicise the fact that he carries large quantities of cash on his person in case he becomes a target for thieves.(11) she's not a cat person(12) Rumor also had it that he always carried a knife concealed somewhere on his person and was not above using it in a pinch either.(13) For occasions where you want to carry stuff on your person more unobtrusively, go for the sewn up pocket option.(14) You begin to get paranoid when they start asking you about any metal you might have on your person .(15) No papers were found on his person , even though the law required everyone to carry an official identity card at all times.(16) you have the wrong person
(1) in person :: वैयतिक
(2) contact person :: संपर्क व्यक्ती
(3) nice person :: चांगला माणूस
(4) person in charge :: प्रभारी व्यक्ती
(5) per person :: प्रति व्यक्ती
(6) one person :: एक व्यक्ती
(7) bad person :: वाईट व्यक्ती
(8) business person :: व्यावसायीक व्यक्ती
(9) good person :: चांगला माणूस
(10) another person :: आणखी एक व्यक्ती
1. human being ::
2. individual ::
4. child ::
5. human ::
6. being ::
8. mortal ::
9. creature ::
10. personage ::
11. character ::
12. customer ::
13. type ::
14. sort ::
16. body ::
17. dog ::
18. wight ::
nonperson, nonpersons, person, persons, unperson, unpersons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, you're talking
like a crazy PERSON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
I'm a different PERSON now.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
What better PERSON
to discuss it with?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Wow. That's all you got after you were
the most obnoxious PERSON...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Howard, the PERSON at fault for you
not getting a security clearance is me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: person
Meaning and definitions of person, translation in Marathi
language for person with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of person in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'person'
What person means in Marathi, person meaning
in Marathi, person
definition, examples and pronunciation
of person in Marathi language.