नळी, नळ, पन्हळ, तंबाखूची चिलीम
पाईपतर एखाद्याला बासरीवरपाईप्स
Noun(1) a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco(2) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.(3) a hollow cylindrical shape(4) a tubular wind instrument(5) the flues and stops on a pipe organ
Verb(1) utter a shrill cry(2) transport by pipeline(3) play on a pipe(4) trim with piping
(1) When he is not in front of the computer, he can be found enjoying a pipe of tobacco.(2) It costs ├ö├®┬╝13 million to pipe the gas from Scotland to Cork.(3) they were sharing a pipe of tobacco(4) He thrust his pipe toward me and began a monologue.(5) We heard the raucous squabbling of gulls and the haunting pipe of the curlew.(6) He was enquiring about a burst sewer pipe in Smith's field.(7) She continued playing her pipe .(8) The shrill of the pipe draws the attention.(9) Unbeknownst to most of the country, a company in London has been using broadband connections via traditional phone lines to pipe television into homes.(10) In the king's name they broached a pipe of the best wine.(11) You can use the pipe to redirect the file's output.(12) the tone of a reed pipe(13) The pipe was blown as soon as the food was ready.(14) Clive puffed again, then slowly pulled the pipe from his mouth and leaned back in his chair, making it rock slightly as he held the pipe in front of his face.(15) She placed a pipe in her mouth, and blew out the smoke.(16) To assemble, arrange six amaranth crackers onto a parchment-lined sheet pan and pipe some chocolate cream in the center.
(1) water pipe :: पाणी पाईप
(2) exhaust pipe :: धुराड्याचे नळकांडे
(3) pipe wrench :: पाईप पाना
(4) steel pipe :: स्टील पाइप
(5) pipe cleaner :: पाईप क्लिनर
(6) pipe dream :: पाइप स्वप्न
(7) drill pipe :: धान्य पेरण्याचे यंत्र पाईप
(8) pipe down :: पाईप खाली
(9) smoking pipe :: धूम्रपान पाईप
(10) pipe fitting :: पाईप योग्य
1. tube ::
3. whistle ::
5. organ pipe ::
6. tobacco pipe ::
7. piping ::
8. siphon ::
9. transmit ::
10. play on a pipe ::
एक पाइप प्ले
11. chirp ::
12. shriek ::
pipe, piped, pipes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We hit him on the head with a PIPE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
that PIPE is a damn slaughterhouse.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Do you know how to PIPE down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
They hit him with this PIPE