Verb(1) prove capable or fit; meet requirements(2) pronounce fit or able(3) make more specific(4) make fit or prepared(5) specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement(6) describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of(7) add a modifier to a constituent
Adjective(1) meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task(2) limited or restricted; not absolute(3) holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill(4) restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man'(5) contingent on something else
(1) Previously financial matters were dealt with by qualified accountants, financial advisers.(2) the answer is a qualified yes(3) The program has expanded to include 23 highly qualified teachers.(4) The military is not in a position single-handedly to either maintain highly qualified cadres or to retain real professionals within its ranks.(5) the idea got a qualified welcome(6) There are currently around 600 combatant craft crewmember qualified personnel assigned to the different teams.(7) The classes are being conducted by a qualified instructor.(8) he's a qualified teacher(9) A specially designed programme for each stage of pregnancy by a fully qualified Body Control teacher will ensure you feel well throughout.(10) Childcare centres are getting more funding to pay for better qualified staff.(11) she's fully qualified to teach Spanish(12) They are powerful methods to help prospective fitness clients discover they need the services of a qualified professional.(13) Its hard cheeses are handcrafted in open vats by qualified cheesemakers, not machines.(14) the book was a qualified success(15) Treatment must be left to qualified health care professionals.
(1) qualify :: पात्र
(2) highly qualified :: उच्च शिक्षित
(3) qualified for :: पात्र
(4) qualified worker :: पात्र कार्यकर्ता
(5) qualified person :: पात्र व्यक्ती
(6) be qualified :: पात्र केले
(7) qualified teacher :: पात्र शिक्षक
1. certified ::
2. dependent ::
3. restricted ::
4. be eligible for ::
5. count ::
6. be certified ::
7. authorize ::
8. modify ::
9. characterize ::
10. dispose ::
11. condition ::
12. measure up ::
13. restrict ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Excuse me, but I'm a neurobiologist,
I think I'm more QUALIFIED than you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
because he's the
only one QUALIFIED
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
we have enough QUALIFIED people.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
The other one.
The one I'm QUALIFIED to speak to.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
As the king's Master of Coin,
I can think of no one more QUALIFIED.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: qualified
Meaning and definitions of qualified, translation in Marathi
language for qualified with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of qualified in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'qualified'
What qualified means in Marathi, qualified meaning
in Marathi, qualified
definition, examples and pronunciation
of qualified in Marathi language.