सोडुन जाणे, त्याग करणे, काम थांबविणे, मुक्त झालेला, हक्क सोडुन देणे, एखादी व्यक्ती कर्जमुक्त झाल्याचे जाहीर करणे
Verb(1) put an end to a state or an activity(2) give up or retire from a position(3) go away or leave(4) turn away from; give up(5) give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
(1) She quit her teaching assignment in a school to become a professional singer.(2) A report has revealed that around half of people suffering from serious stress who quit towns and cities for a rural idyll end up more miserable than before.(3) It is the latest in a line of small independent traders to quit the town.(4) If you're still trying to quit the hard way - whether it's cold turkey, or with gum, patches or inhalers - maybe it's time to try something new.(5) Why do you quit your routine when you begin to make progress?(6) Since he quit Labour in 1997 he has been working in public relations and will take a significant cut in income to take up the new job.(7) In order to care for the patient, most families had to quit other activities.(8) Several industrial estate businesses have threatened to quit the town if the site goes ahead.(9) All three quit of their own volition, which probably eased the transition.(10) A judge has ordered the 30 caravans to quit the county council-owned land near Southampton by Friday.(11) So hooray for that and quit fussing over growing older.(12) Like them, I desired to quit the place of my raising.(13) In the past, such altruistic new boys have often made little contribution in Parliament and have usually quit after a couple of terms.(14) The High Court ordered that the gypsies must quit the site and that order was stayed to allow the planning process to be used to agree or deny use of this piece of farmland for development.(15) In a half an hour, I quit this place, slip into the ocean, and hassle the local aquatic life with my snorkel and my submersible camera.(16) But one team member has since quit the project, taking half of the money.
(1) to quit :: सोडणे
(2) quit smoking :: मधून बाहेर धूम्रपान
(3) be quit :: मुक्त होऊ
(4) quit school :: शाळा राजीनामा
(5) quit a job :: एक नोकरी सोडल्यावर
(6) quit working :: काम करणे सोडल्याचे
(7) notice to quit :: सोडण्याच्या लक्षात
(8) quit one's job :: एक नोकरी सोडल्यावर
1. leave ::
2. resign from ::
3. give up ::
4. depart ::
5. renounce ::
6. fall by the wayside ::
रस्त्याच्या कडेला पडणे
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Would you have asked me
before you QUIT your job?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
You can't QUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
and when I tried to QUIT,
Fring threatened my family.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
It's intimate waxing.
Quit looking at that!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Yeah, well, you
should have QUIT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Marathi Dictionary: quit
Meaning and definitions of quit, translation in Marathi
language for quit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quit in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'quit'
What quit means in Marathi, quit meaning
in Marathi, quit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of quit in Marathi language.