तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव
तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव, बोरासारखे लाल पिवळयारंगाचे फळ, बोरासारखे लाल पिवळयारंगाच्या फळाचेझाड - तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभावraspberriesतिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव
Noun(1) woody brambles bearing usually red but sometimes black or yellow fruits that separate from the receptacle when ripe and are rounder and smaller than blackberries(2) red or black edible aggregate berries usually smaller than the related blackberries(3) a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt
(1) Her collection for the Spring and Summer includes pin-tucked dresses and skirts in vibrant shades of midnight blue and raspberry pink.(2) Wylie lifted her up and blew a raspberry on her stomach but stopped when he noticed Maddy watching him.(3) She blushed, that deep, mottled raspberry stain fair-skinned girls show, and I left her alone.(4) A metallic purple or raspberry shirt is a perfect complement to a black or gray suit.(5) The lights went out on the board, and a sound reminiscent of a raspberry came from the computer's speakers.(6) Just to use colors, as one example, the current culinary-conversion chart has rose rolling over to raspberry beige becoming biscuit and sienna segueing to cinnamon.(7) Frustrated, I blew a raspberry and flopped haphazardly on the couch to face him.(8) Clare blew a raspberry and stood up(9) a raspberry tweed jacket(10) And it stuck its tongue out and blew a raspberry .(11) Dark berry colours will also be very popular; plum, aubergine, dark raspberry and even chocolate colours.(12) David playfully blew a raspberry on my stomach.(13) Brandon bent down and blew a raspberry on her stomach, causing her to squeal.(14) Forget the pale shades of summer, autumn demands fire and passion, so be bold and brighten up your mood by adding hot pink, raspberry or deep plum shades, all with vinyl gloss, available from Estee Lauder counters this weekend.(15) With light streaming in from the rooflights, the hallway is transformed into the heart of the building, the deep raspberry of the boundary wall reflecting back onto the white plaster to create an unexpected pinkish radiance.(16) He blew a long, loud raspberry , spraying Bob with spittle.
(1) raspberry jam :: तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव ठप्प
(2) black raspberry :: काळा तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव
(3) raspberry syrup :: तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव सरबत
(4) raspberry juice :: तिरस्कारदर्शक किंवा नापसंतीदर्शक हावभाव रस
1. snort ::
2. boo ::
3. hiss ::
4. bronx cheer ::
5. bird ::
6. hoot ::
7. razz ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...she licked her thumb
to remove RASPBERRY jelly...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: raspberry
Meaning and definitions of raspberry, translation in Marathi
language for raspberry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of raspberry in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'raspberry'
What raspberry means in Marathi, raspberry meaning
in Marathi, raspberry
definition, examples and pronunciation
of raspberry in Marathi language.