Noun(1) a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast(2) stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
Adjective(1) of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch(2) established or chartered or authorized by royalty(3) being of the rank of a monarch(4) belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler(5) invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown, or crowned
(1) There wasn't a stiffness or an awkwardness, which there can be sometimes with other members of the royal family because you're so aware of protocol.(2) His wife, he said, understood the pressures of a life as a royal butler because she was the Duke of Edinburgh's maid for 16 years.(3) This weekend bonanza got off to a flying start when the guests were welcomed in the royal traditional style, garlanded and saluted by elephants.(4) He ensured there were Tudor roses on the gowns of the staff and on the Tudor coloured counterpanes of the beds; the roof and stained glass windows were also of royal quality.(5) Factions formed around the heir to the throne and other members of the royal family as well as in the entourage of ministers.(6) When Queen Hatsheput moved her court to Punt, an artist of the time did a wall painting which still exists, showing royal attendants carrying sheaves of herbs.(7) he's a royal coward(8) Stuart and Rosemary Robson have translated and edited eighteen essays about Javanese royal palaces in the late colonial period.(9) Political leaders saddened by Princess Margaret's death have paid tribute to the popular royal .(10) The Restoration brought back the Stuarts but not intensive royal patronage.(11) Puppies are a royal pain, because they chew everything and you have to potty train them.(12) In addition to all this, they've had several members of the royal family, government officials and business leaders visiting from Thailand.(13) The Queen is not the only member of the royal family to have personal flags.(14) Legal experts said the couple could not marry in a civil ceremony in England because the 1836 Marriage Act bars members of the royal family from doing so.(15) The production company yesterday handed over tapes of footage it had shot in St Andrews to Buckingham Palace for royal officials to examine.(16) Near the end of his reign, King Behanzin ordered his troops to burn the royal palaces rather than see them fall into French hands.
(1) royal family :: राजघराण्यातील
(2) battle royal :: लढाई रॉयल
(3) royal palace :: राजवाडा
(4) royal court :: राजाच्या दरबाराकडून
(5) royal crown :: रॉयल किरीट
(6) royal blue :: रॉयल ब्लू
(7) royal guard :: रॉयल गार्ड
(8) royal seal :: रॉयल सील
(9) royal decree :: राजाज्ञा
(10) princess royal :: राजकुमारी रॉयल
1. regal ::
2. excellent ::
3. complete ::
4. majestic ::
5. royal stag ::
1. humble ::
2. unimpressive ::
royal, royalist, royalists, royally, royals, uniroyal
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A ROYAL pardon signed by Robert Baratheon.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Of course, there are...
several ROYAL fleets at the moment.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
You wouldn't risk a single Lannister soldier
or a single coin from the ROYAL treasury.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
about this ROYAL boy, this Jeffrey.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
A ROYAL pardon.
You can go home now.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: royal
Meaning and definitions of royal, translation in Marathi
language for royal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of royal in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'royal'
What royal means in Marathi, royal meaning
in Marathi, royal
definition, examples and pronunciation
of royal in Marathi language.