संवेदनशील, अत्यंत हळुवार मनाचा (हळवा), (यंत्र, साधन)अत्यंत सूक्ष्म फरकाची नोंद घेणारे, (छायचित्रण)प्रकाशाचा ज्याच्यावर झटकन परिणाम होतो असा(कागद)
Noun(1) someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
Adjective(1) responsive to physical stimuli(2) being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others(3) able to feel or perceive(4) hurting(5) of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
(1) The Victorian Opposition has released details of what it claims is yet another breach of sensitive security information within the Victoria Police.(2) He said the vehicles ├ö├ç├┐had a major visible impact with serious ramifications for Dartmoor National Park├ö├ç├û, damaging sensitive areas of bog and heather.(3) Mechanical control is popular and effective but call be cost prohibitive and may damage environmentally sensitive areas.(4) They should restrict access to sensitive information to only those employees with a need to know.(5) And the movie contains non-exploitative sexual content featuring minors that may offend more sensitive viewers.(6) This directly affects consumer spending, and especially sensitive markets such as house prices.(7) Sucrose is a good subject for testing the sequence because it has resonances very close to that of water, making the signal sensitive to the quality of the water suppression.(8) And why would a senior Pentagon official tell you this very secret and sensitive information?(9) A US Airways Express spokesman declined to comment on the charges, citing airline policy against revealing sensitive security information.(10) Women would benefit enormously from this - we are very sensitive and get upset about small things, and men have no idea.(11) In the future a more sensitive appreciation for these sorts of emotional predispositions can help us generate a more refined approach to violence prevention.(12) Surely, the Congress should be sensitive and appreciative of the hostility to foreign troops.(13) He pointed to the damage done to the sensitive ecosystems in Shoalwater Bay by the US-Australia military training exercises that have taken place there since 1992.(14) Be aware that even in your own office, maintaining the security of sensitive information can have its challenges, especially around visitors.(15) The guidelines dictate that emotionally charged topics be avoided on tests, for fear that mention of them might upset sensitive children.(16) It also asked for a more sensitive approach in handling such cases, but nothing seems to have come out of it.
(1) sensitive skin :: संवेदनशील त्वचा
(2) very sensitive :: अतिशय संवेदनशील
(3) sensitive to :: संवेदनशील
(4) too sensitive :: खूप संवेदनशील
(5) be sensitive :: संवेदनशील
(6) sensitive person :: संवेदनशील
(7) highly sensitive :: अत्यंत संवेदनशील
1. responsive to ::
2. delicate ::
3. tactful ::
4. touchy ::
5. difficult ::
6. sensible ::
7. raw ::
8. medium ::
1. insusceptible ::
ग्रहण करण्यास असमर्थ
2. invulnerable ::
3. unexposed ::
nonsensitive, sensitive, sensitively, sensitiveness, sensitives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, a little SENSITIVE, but not bad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
I thought he was SENSITIVE and smart.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Arturo is actually a very SENSITIVE man
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Money's a SENSITIVE subject for Howie
because of the difference in our income.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
but I didn't say anything
'cause you're so SENSITIVE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Marathi Dictionary: sensitive
Meaning and definitions of sensitive, translation in Marathi
language for sensitive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sensitive in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sensitive'
What sensitive means in Marathi, sensitive meaning
in Marathi, sensitive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sensitive in Marathi language.