Noun(1) a vessel that carries passengers or freight
Verb(1) transport commercially(2) hire for work on a ship(3) go on board(4) travel by ship(5) place on board a ship
(1) the latest edition will ship tomorrow(2) She stood at the bowsprit of the ship , as still as the bolted-down bench she was standing on.(3) She said the family felt terrible that so many vacationers on board the cruise ship had been frightened and delayed.(4) He gave mental orders to his staff aboard the command ship in orbit beyond the third moon.(5) Clearly, the aircraft was one hot ship and it started piling up victories until tragedy struck at the 1937 Cleveland event.(6) Shipwreck D is so well-preserved that cord tied in a V-shape at the top of the ship 's wooden mast is still clearly visible.(7) To launch a ship into higher orbit, or to a distant planet, it must carry more fuel.(8) He had been told to expect the ship to re-enter real space sometime in the next hour.(9) She said that Namibia's access to the sea via the port of Walvis Bay would be a bonus for Namibia to ship goods to the US via the Atlantic Ocean.(10) Similarly, to deal with the intense radiation environment, the ship is equipped with a magnetic shield that they can turn on when needed.(11) For the same reasons, many U.S. online merchants, particularly smaller companies, do not currently ship goods to Canada.(12) The ceiling was about ten feet high and seemed to reflect the actual sky that hung over the masts of the ship , many stories above.(13) people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool(14) the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer(15) This afternoon at 1:32 p.m. a Canadian cruise ship sailed near our borders.(16) Of course, we'll cut their benefits, combat pay and make it difficult to ship their goods home from their overseas postings.
(1) cruise ship :: समुद्रपर्यटन जहाज
(2) sailing ship :: समुद्रपर्यटन जहाज
(3) ship out :: बाहेर जहाज
(4) cargo ship :: मालवाहू जहाज
(5) rocket ship :: रॉकेट जहाज
(6) container ship :: कंटेनर जहाज
(7) pirate ship :: चाच्यांचे जहाज
(8) ghost ship :: भूतांचे जहाज
(9) sinking ship :: घेणे जहाज
(10) merchant ship :: व्यापारी जहाज
1. boat ::
2. vessel ::
3. craft ::
4. send ::
5. post ::
6. mail ::
7. dispatch ::
8. courier ::
9. forward ::
10. express ::
ship, shipment, shipments, ships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Firstly, the SHIP you were asking for,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Real enough to buy a SHIP?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Is that a Greyjoy SHIP?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
and if the SHIP goes down, I go with her.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Find your own SHIP. You only need one.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: ship
Meaning and definitions of ship, translation in Marathi
language for ship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ship in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ship'
What ship means in Marathi, ship meaning
in Marathi, ship
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ship in Marathi language.