Preposition(1) in the intervening period between (the time mentioned) and the time under consideration, typically the present.(2) for the reason that: because.(3) ago.
(1) The banks will reclaim the funds from the retailer, but the goods have long since gone.(2) I met him there a few days since(3) she has suffered from depression since she was sixteen(4) The club's long since gone but the memories of those starry nights have never faded.(5) the worst property slump since the war(6) The sun had long since faded by this time and the sky was growing darker by the minute.(7) My father who started the business has long since given up trying to make me like him.(8) it hadn't long since ended(9) Many more elsewhere are struggling since visitors found a reason to stay at home.(10) I have to go since I'm her friend(11) they're long since gone home(12) It is hard to believe that a year has passed since then and it is a significant milestone in her fight for life.(13) They have long since ceased to be amazed at the number of shopping trolleys they find.(14) Wales had long since been conquered, but it was still very much alive as a country.(15) it's five years since the accident(16) Things may have picked up for Celtic since then but I see no reason to change my advice.
(1) ever since :: जेव्हापासून
(2) since then :: तेंव्हापासून
(3) since when :: तेव्हा पासून
(4) since yesterday :: कालपासून
(5) since that time :: तेंव्हापासून
(6) since last year :: गेल्या वर्षी पासून
(7) since ever :: कधीही पासून
(8) since that :: की पासून
(9) since birth :: जन्मा पासुन
(10) since childhood :: बालपणापासून
1. because ::
2. as ::
3. inasmuch as ::
4. for the reason that ::
1. hence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but SINCE you brought it up,
I went to space. Space, space, space!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
"Every summer SINCE 1952,
Boone has hosted...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
But SINCE Ford died,
that's all changed.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
It's just, SINCE we got married,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
mm, SINCE the last time
you saw me naked,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: since
Meaning and definitions of since, translation in Marathi
language for since with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of since in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'since'
What since means in Marathi, since meaning
in Marathi, since
definition, examples and pronunciation
of since in Marathi language.