(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: काही एक
(2) someone else :: कोणीतरी
(3) someone else's :: दुसरं कोणीतरी
(4) date someone :: तारीख कोणीतरी
(5) look after someone :: कोणीतरी लक्ष
(6) anyone someone :: कोणी कोणी
(7) see someone off :: बंद कोणीतरी पाहू
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- What if Jon Arryn told SOMEONE?
- But who would he tell?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
It's just a matter
of actually making a date with SOMEONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Someone of your own.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
we have SOMEONE better,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Did you kill SOMEONE
or is it just because you're a girl?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Marathi
language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of someone in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'someone'
What someone means in Marathi, someone meaning
in Marathi, someone
definition, examples and pronunciation
of someone in Marathi language.