Pronoun(1) a thing that is unspecified or unknown.(2) used in various expressions indicating that a description or amount being stated is not exact.
Adverb(1) used for emphasis with a following adjective functioning as an adverb.(2) to some extent; somewhat.
(1) grassland totaling something over three hundred acres(2) a wry look, something between amusement and regret(3) It must hurt something terrible.(4) that'll give her something to think about(5) well, that's something, anyway(6) If you want us to stop thinking of you that way, you could try going and being successful at something .(7) The biker then stopped and made several hand gestures and shouted something at me.(8) It was something that we were all terribly proud to be able to be associated with.(9) I'll go mad without something to do(10) there's something in what he said(11) he did something or other in the Civil Service(12) When you wait at the dentist's they at least provide you with something to read.(13) It filled him with a conviction that there is something terribly wrong with this world.(14) it's something of a mystery to me(15) it'll take something around ├ö├®┬╝1500(16) there were something like fifty applications
(1) something else :: काहीतरी
(2) something like that :: तशा प्रकारे काहीतरी
(3) say something :: काहीतरी बोला
(4) something new :: काहीतरी नवीन
(5) something like :: काहीतरी
(6) or something :: किंवा अजूनकाही
(7) something like this :: यासारखेच काहीसे
(8) something in the way :: मार्ग काहीतरी
(9) something to drink :: पिण्यासाठी काहीतरी
1. something ::
2. any ::
3. somewhat ::
4. some ::
5. aught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know SOMETHING, Jesse?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Um, here's SOMETHING
we didn't anticipate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
Don't you have any friends?
I mean, Jesus, find SOMETHING to do.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Is there SOMETHING
that you're not telling me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: something
Meaning and definitions of something, translation in Marathi
language for something with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of something in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'something'
What something means in Marathi, something meaning
in Marathi, something
definition, examples and pronunciation
of something in Marathi language.