आत्मा, जीव, चैतन्य, सार, सत्व, कोणी माणूस
Noun(1) the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life(2) a human being(3) deep feeling or emotion(4) the human embodiment of something(5) a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
(1) One can only pity the poor soul who subjects herself to the media frenzy.(2) Here at last one might find rest from our too frenetic world, and stopping, learn something for one's soul .(3) brevity is the soul of wit(4) Tossing in elements of blues, rock, glam-rock, soul and metal, it's a wildly extravagant affair that is likely to put off as many people as it delights.(5) The spiritual life of the soul with God is wounded, often mortally.(6) Your friend is a gentle soul and very suited to work among our people.(7) Soca, ragga, R&B, hip hop, soul , funk, even techno and house music blares through hundreds of sound systems.(8) If you've heard this man play, then you know he is a one-of-a-kind selector with the deepest love for jazz, funk, soul , reggae and Afro-Latin vibes.(9) he was the soul of discretion(10) I'd really love to see more expression, emotion and soul in games and their music - speaking as a gamer and musician.(11) His shows are redolent of soul , intense emotion, and a deep connection to the music.(12) To continue the relaxed vibe, there's also a great mix of jazz, soul and reggae.(13) Something more primal than the fall - the image of God - is impressed on the soul of each human person.(14) He taught them that the soul is immortal and that after death it migrates into other animated bodies.(15) As a youth, I was a friendly soul , palling around with all and sundry.(16) Gallic wit and subtlety are perfectly married to Russian soul in this performance.
(1) soul mate :: आत्मा सोबती
(2) lost soul :: गमावले आत्मा
(3) heart and soul :: हृदय आणि आत्मा
(4) the soul :: आत्मा
(5) soul music :: आत्मा संगीत
(6) twin soul :: जुळी मुले आत्मा
(7) body and soul :: शरीर आणि आत्मा
(8) black soul :: काळा आत्मा
(9) soul brother :: आत्मा भाऊ
1. spirit ::
2. embodiment ::
3. person ::
4. inspiration ::
6. psyche ::
soul, soulful, soulless, souls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
body and SOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
You're my SOUL mate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
I have one last SOUL
to carry to the new world.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
I fear for our daughter's SOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Owner, father, SOUL mate,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Marathi Dictionary: soul
Meaning and definitions of soul, translation in Marathi
language for soul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soul in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'soul'
What soul means in Marathi, soul meaning
in Marathi, soul
definition, examples and pronunciation
of soul in Marathi language.