Adjective(1) in or characteristic of a region of the United States south of (approximately(2) situated in or oriented toward the south(3) situated in or coming from regions of the south(4) from the south; used especially of wind
(1) In fact it is situated about halfway between SommiÔö£┬┐res and the southern coast of France.(2) This is the largest archaeological site in southern Iraq, situated east of the present course of the Euphrates.(3) Crane spoke with a hint of a southern accent but commanded respect nonetheless.(4) We turned off the freeway into southern Nevada and on towards our final destination for the day, the town of Williams, Arizona.(5) It seems we are already somewhat more sophisticated in our rural debate than our southern cousins.(6) It has lost strength, but it's still on track to make landfall near the southern Texas coast.(7) It stands on a rocky shoreline on the southern coast of Gibraltar, just a few miles away from the African continent.(8) It wasn't that Mr Prince wasn't funny, it was just that he had such a strong southern accent that we couldn't understand a word he said.(9) This too has been a cause of congestion as Market Street narrows towards its southern end.(10) Ricky continued in his thick southern accent as he shook his head in annoyance.(11) Agadir, on the Atlantic coast of southern Morocco, is a modern town of no particular distinction.(12) He has a girlfriend over there, laps up every moment of the warm weather and has even softened his accent with the hint of a southern drawl.(13) The southern wind had begun to pick up, clear evidence that a storm was coming.(14) Fragrant southern breezes blow down from the mountain tops, and north winds, dampened by the lake, are cool.(15) The robber was six feet tall with black hair and had a southern accent and a yellow fluorescent coat.(16) The dining hall went past my quarters towards the southern side of the building.
(1) southern hemisphere :: दक्षिण गोलार्ध
(2) southern tip :: दक्षिणेकडील टीप
(3) southern states :: दक्षिणेकडील राज्यांत
(4) southern part :: दक्षिणेकडील भाग
(5) southern region :: दक्षिणेकडील प्रदेश
(6) southern accent :: दक्षिण उच्चारण
(7) southern belle :: दक्षिण अत्यंत देखणी स्त्री किंवा मुलगी
(8) southern flat bread :: दक्षिण फ्लॅट भाकरी
1. southerly ::
southern, southerner, southerners, southerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
they would report growing discontent
amongst the Southern lords.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Think of all those SOUTHERN girls he gets to stab
with his right royal prick.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Castle Black isn't defended
on the SOUTHERN side.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
of the New Southern Cross.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
They're attacking the SOUTHERN gate!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Marathi Dictionary: southern
Meaning and definitions of southern, translation in Marathi
language for southern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of southern in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'southern'
What southern means in Marathi, southern meaning
in Marathi, southern
definition, examples and pronunciation
of southern in Marathi language.