भाषण, बोलणे, वाचा, भाषा, जाहीर भाषण, व्याख्यान, एखाद्याची बोलण्याची वैशिष्टयपूर्ण शैली
भाषणभाषणती तेथेच स्तब्ध
Noun(1) the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience(2) (language(3) something spoken(4) the exchange of spoken words(5) your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally(6) a lengthy rebuke(7) words making up the dialogue of a play(8) the mental faculty or power of vocal communication
(1) In the rapid-fire flow of conversational speech , words are not fully articulated.(2) His ears twitched at the sound of speech , far away.(3) Antony's speech over Caesar's body(4) Former president, now private citizen, Bill Clinton, giving his farewell speech to the nation Thursday night.(5) he gave a speech about the company(6) she has speech problems(7) His accent slurred his speech , and he jumped from register to register as he spoke, as though speaking in sing-song.(8) I gave a speech to the nation that was cleared by the intelligence services.(9) it's learned through speech rather than writing(10) Linguists such as Robin Lakoff have long recognized the existence of these typically male and female styles of speech .(11) They will not improve speech or the ability to swallow, prevent falls, or improve fine motor control.(12) Their research could have implications for discovering how the developing brain processes sound and speech .(13) Television's Mr. Rogers is a good example of this style of speech .(14) The man's voice was weak, an accent coming through as he lost the ability to control his speech .(15) the headmistress made a speech about how much they would miss her(16) she delivered a fine speech
(1) reported speech :: अहवाल भाषण
(2) freedom of speech :: बोलण्याचे स्वातंत्र
(3) part of speech :: भाषण भाग
(4) make a speech :: एक भाषण करा
(5) give a speech :: भाषण दे
(6) parts of speech :: भाषण भाग
(7) speech bubble :: स्पीच बबल
(8) free speech :: मोफत भाषण
(9) indirect speech :: अप्रत्यक्ष भाषण
(10) speech therapist :: भाषण थेरपिस्ट
1. speaking ::
2. diction ::
3. talk ::
4. language ::
7. delivery ::
8. address ::
speech, speeches, speechless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...for helping to make this SPEECH possible,
even though weather nearly prevented it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Figure of SPEECH.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
WALT JR: Yeah, Dad.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
bar mitzvah SPEECH in
the history of Temple Beth El.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
if there's anything left
of your SPEECH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Marathi Dictionary: speech
Meaning and definitions of speech, translation in Marathi
language for speech with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speech in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'speech'
What speech means in Marathi, speech meaning
in Marathi, speech
definition, examples and pronunciation
of speech in Marathi language.