सामान, माल, भरगच्च भरणे, कोंबणे, पेंढा भरणे, अधाशीपणे खाणे, चिजवस्तू (वस्तू बनवण्यासाठी लागणारा) कच्चा माल
Noun(1) the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object(2) miscellaneous unspecified objects(3) informal terms for personal possessions(4) senseless talk(5) unspecified qualities required to do or be something(6) information in some unspecified form(7) a critically important or characteristic component
Verb(1) cram into a cavity(2) press or force(3) obstruct(4) overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself(5) treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting(6) fill tightly with a material(7) fill with a stuffing while cooking
(1) he knows his stuff and can really write(2) her dark stuff gown(3) To see them grab a hammer and head up to the roof is character building stuff .(4) So what are the general public and patients to make of this stuff and nonsense?(5) such a trip was the stuff of his dreams(6) Healey was made of sterner stuff(7) Back to sleep now, for I deal with the very stuff of dreams, and thus a writer's work can never really be done.(8) But I am getting enough language training at least to master the technical stuff .(9) the mud was horrible stuff(10) I'm not normally one to encourage people to stuff the ballot box, but you might want to vote in this poll twice.(11) His stuff was impressive in his short stint in Detroit, as well as his 26 innings in Arizona.(12) But this stuff is being purveyed by the Religious Affairs Department of the Saudi Armed Forces.(13) I slowly went downhill and back on to the heavy stuff like heroin.(14) stuff the fish with parsley and garlic(15) the garage is full of stuff I don't need(16) And so, all Graham's stuff for the trip packed neatly into two soft cases, to bed.
(1) hot stuff :: उष्ण वस्तू
(2) the stuff :: सामग्री
(3) old stuff :: जुन्या सामग्री
(4) to stuff :: कोंबण्या साठी
(5) stuff up :: सामग्री
(6) funny stuff :: मजेदार सामग्री
(7) sweet stuff :: गोड सामग्री
(8) right stuff :: योग्य गोष्टी
(9) green stuff :: हिरव्या सामग्री
(10) kitchen stuff :: स्वयंपाकघर सामग्री
1. material ::
5. clobber ::
6. stuff and nonsense ::
अर्थपूर्ण नसलेल्या गोष्टी
7. fill ::
8. shove ::
9. fill oneself with ::
11. squeeze ::
12. farce ::
13. engorge ::
14. choke up ::
stuff, stuffed, stuffing, stuffs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, okay, if you like space STUFF...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Not a problem.
l can get the STUFF,
the pizza and STUFF.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
And you know about that STUFF?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I'm sorry if this STUFF is gonna make
the ceremony awkward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
well, you know how astronauts
need to have the "right STUFF"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Marathi Dictionary: stuff
Meaning and definitions of stuff, translation in Marathi
language for stuff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stuff in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stuff'
What stuff means in Marathi, stuff meaning
in Marathi, stuff
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stuff in Marathi language.