English to Marathi Meaning of success - यश

Success :

यश, कौशल्य, समृद्धी, प्रभाव, प्रगती, विजय, साफल्य, देव-गती, विपुल संपत्तीचे साधन, संपत्ती, श्रीमंती, सुधारणा, वाढ, जिंकून, चमत्कार, कार्यक्रम, उच्च बिंदू, पूर्ण, आनंद, काम पूर्ण, कार्य शेवटी, नशीब, सिद्धी, प्राक्तन, परिणाम, पर्यवसान, निष्कर्ष

Facebook Twitter Linkedin Share More
Definitions of success in English
Noun(1) an event that accomplishes its intended purpose(2) an attainment that is successful(3) a state of prosperity or fame(4) a person with a record of successes
Examples of success in English
(1) they made a success of the business(2) He said the exhibition had been a massive success with people queuing into the park grounds.(3) There followed a couple of decades of stunning artistic and popular success .(4) she'll have more success in journalism(5) the success of his play(6) From stories he told me about her he owes much of his success to her loyalty and insight.(7) He stresses that to achieve success in his sport you need to be a serious athlete, not a beach bum.(8) The opening game this past Saturday was a great success and many people had lots of fun.(9) There are many countries, he argues, which have had success in enforcing outright bans.(10) they had success in the early years(11) Health boards had advertised for salaried GPs, but had no great success in filling posts.(12) We have already had success in securing convictions for this sort of crime.(13) They owe some of their success to straightforward luck, coming at the right time with the right music.(14) In every generation young people grow up surrounded by images of wealth and success .(15) Our interpretations and perceptions either defeat or enhance our social success .(16) they enjoyed great success with their first album
Related Phrases of success
(1) success story ::
(2) great success ::
उत्तम यश
(3) success rate ::
यश दर
(4) without success ::
यश न
(5) achieve success ::
(6) huge success ::
प्रचंड यशस्वी
(7) be a success ::
एक यशस्वी
(8) key to success ::
यश की
(9) lack of success ::
यश अभाव
1. favorable outcome ::
अनुकूल परिणाम
2. prosperity ::
4. star ::
5. winner ::
1. bomb ::
2. bummer ::
3. bust ::
4. catastrophe ::
5. clinker ::
अर्धवट जळलेला भाग
6. failure ::
7. fiasco ::
पूर्ण फजिती
8. flop ::
9. misfire ::
सुरु न होणे
10. turkey ::
Different Forms
success, successes, successful
Word Example from TV Shows
To success without Raj.

To SUCCESS without Raj.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23

Okay, first of all, the surgery was a success.

Okay, first of all, the surgery was a SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9

...where when a hunter flaunts his success
to the rest of the village...

...where when a hunter flaunts his SUCCESS to the rest of the village...

The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4

"10% chance of liver failure" sound like a 90% chance of liver SUCCESS.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

Well, you'll always
be an academic success...

Well, you'll always be an academic SUCCESS...

The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20

English to Marathi Dictionary: success

Meaning and definitions of success, translation in Marathi language for success with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of success in Marathi and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'success'

What success means in Marathi, success meaning in Marathi, success definition, examples and pronunciation of success in Marathi language.

Learn Prepositions by Photos
Commonly confused words
form of verbs
Learn 300+ TOEFL words
Fill in the blanks
Topic Wise Words
Learn 3000+ common words
Words Everyday
Most Searched Words
GRE words
Android App
iPhone App
Chrome Extension

Blog List

Topic Wise Words

Learn 3000+ Common Words

Learn Common GRE Words

Learn Words Everyday

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History