Adjective(1) of so extreme a degree or extent
Adverb(1) to so extreme a degree
(1) I'm lucky to have such good friends(2) It did not feel right that such patients should actually be in with very elderly patients.(3) It narrows to such a degree that there is a risk of becoming wedged by the surge.(4) It's a very simple concept for such a very complex and admittedly beautiful work of art.(5) Ann is not often completely disappointed in our ventures but this was one such occasion.(6) The authors attempt to justify the diagnosis of allodynia in just such a patient.(7) there's no such thing as a ghost(8) such is the elegance of his typeface that it is still a favorite of designers(9) it's designed in such a way that it's simple to use(10) many such stories are heard(11) it's such a pity(12) Such a beautiful girl in such a run down place was surely something he'd not seen.(13) we'll do no such thing(14) autumn's such a beautiful season(15) he spent it on music or some such thing(16) Legend also has it that he sat on the ball at one stage, such was Scotland's dominance.
(1) such as :: जसे
(2) as such :: जसे
(3) such is life :: अशा जीवन आहे
(4) such that :: असे की
(5) such a :: अशा
(6) in such a way :: अशा प्रकारे
(7) such a thing :: अशा एक गोष्ट
(8) no such :: जसे की नाही
(9) no such thing :: असं काही नाही
(10) in such cases :: अशा परिस्थितीत
1. such ::
2. like this ::
3. similar ::
4. certain ::
5. like that ::
6. suchlike ::
7. like ::
8. mere ::
9. without support ::
11. above ::
12. foresaid ::
13. above-mentioned ::
वर उल्लेख केल्याप्रमाणे
14. fore-mentioned ::
15. it ::
16. that ::
18. instantly ::
19. without cause ::
20. for nothing ::
21. without payment ::
22. concordant ::
24. whence ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If he hadn't been SUCH a hound dog,
we'd all have time machines.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Mmm! She's sexy, she can cook.
Such a lucky guy. (LAUGHS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
SUCH a jerk at the restaurant?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
maybe I'll have better luck.
That would be SUCH a help. Yes.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
When have you had SUCH a bed?
You didn’t have it in jail.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Marathi Dictionary: such
Meaning and definitions of such, translation in Marathi
language for such with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of such in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'such'
What such means in Marathi, such meaning
in Marathi, such
definition, examples and pronunciation
of such in Marathi language.