Noun(1) a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt(2) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy(3) (slang(4) a man's courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage(5) a petition or appeal made to a person of superior status or rank(6) playing card in any of four sets of 13 cards in a pack; each set has its own symbol and color
Verb(1) be agreeable or acceptable to(2) be agreeable or acceptable(3) accord or comport with(4) enhance the appearance of
(1) He attempted to enter the ship by the funnel but nearly went up in a puff of smoke due to the non fire retardant Santa suit .(2) He had a spotty complexion and wore a striped T-shirt and blue Reebok track suit .(3) a jogging suit(4) they went ashore and changed to another suit of sails(5) what time would suit you?(6) Therefore the ace of diamonds is the lowest card of its suit when diamonds are not trumps.(7) If you are still clinging to polyester ski pants and an old knit, long sleeved, bike jersey as your race suit , consider Lycra.(8) Clad in a suit of white armor and flying her own standard she liberated France from the English at the battle of Orleans.(9) he could not compete with John's charms in Marian's eyes and his suit came to nothing(10) The ambassador for Poland is returning from Rome having made suit to the Pope for 20,000 crowns.(11) And I think one of the things that has become very apparent is, we suited up for the war, but we didn't really suit up for the peace adequately.(12) This year, Kirtilal Kalidas have come out with a range of ornaments styled to suit people of all ages.(13) If a plaintiff wins his suit in public nuisance, he can receive both money damages and injunctive relief.(14) they took care to suit their answers to the questions put to them(15) When it comes to mortgages, the mainstream banks have been relatively slow to adjust their acceptance criteria to suit this new environment.(16) It was like one of those Monty Python sketches where a man in a suit of armour walks in and slaps everyone with a rubber chicken.
(1) bathing suit :: आंघोळीसाठी खटला
(2) swimming suit :: पोहायचा गणवेश
(3) suit up :: अप भागविण्यासाठी
(4) sweat suit :: घाम खटला
(5) wet suit :: ओले खटला
(6) diving suit :: मारुन खटला
(7) jogging suit :: व्यायामाचा पोशाख
(8) to suit :: भागविण्यासाठी
(9) suit yourself :: तुमची सोय पहा
(10) business suit :: व्यवसाय सूट
1. outfit ::
2. businessman ::
3. legal action ::
4. entreaty ::
5. courtship ::
6. suit of clothes ::
7. lawsuit ::
8. become ::
9. be convenient for ::
11. accommodate ::
12. beseem ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You wanna stand there
dicking around, or you wanna
SUIT up and get to work?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Okay, SUIT yourself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
that little shabby SUIT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Like a cheap SUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Why am I wearing my
Battlestar Galactica flight SUIT in bed?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: suit
Meaning and definitions of suit, translation in Marathi
language for suit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suit in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'suit'
What suit means in Marathi, suit meaning
in Marathi, suit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of suit in Marathi language.