Noun(1) the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity(2) the somatic sensation of cold or heat
(1) These were based on the measurement of canopy temperature using infrared thermometers.(2) the temperature of the debate was lower than before(3) Such language is sure to raise the temperature of the debate between the two countries.(4) he was running a temperature(5) Food should be kept in the fridge because mould cannot flourish at a temperature below five degree centigrade.(6) Show your child how to use a simple thermometer to take the temperature of the water.(7) The peasant leader's words raised the temperature of the debate.(8) Man can't land on Venus, where the surface temperature is 800 degrees Fahrenheit, but a robot can.(9) at a temperature of 2Ôö¼ÔûæC(10) With the outside temperature touching 43 degrees Celsius, the extreme heat policy was in force.(11) After checking the time, he took out the thermometer and studied the temperature .(12) I'll take her temperature(13) The temperature at which a substance melts depends upon the external pressure on the solid.(14) Ideally you should use a meat thermometer to monitor the temperature as you cook.(15) Until my fever broke on the evening of my first full day the nurses would take my temperature and change my ice packs every few hours.(16) If the ambient temperature exceeds body temperature , heat cannot be dissipated by radiation.
(1) room temperature :: खोलीचे तापमान
(2) high temperature :: उच्च तापमान
(3) average temperature :: सरासरी तापमान
(4) ambient temperature :: वातावरणीय तापमान
(5) body temperature :: शरीराचे तापमान
(6) color temperature :: रंग तापमान
(7) air temperature :: हवा तापमान
(8) core temperature :: कोर तापमान
(9) mean temperature :: क्षुद्र तापमान
1. temperature ::
2. degree ::
3. fever ::
4. heat ::
5. fervor ::
6. dead heat ::
7. fire ::
8. anger ::
9. excitement ::
10. rage ::
11. summer ::
12. warmth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm trying to raise
the TEMPERATURE in here
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
She takes my TEMPERATURE orally now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
I really thrive anywhere the women
and the TEMPERATURE are over 90.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
...between the number of chirps per
minute and the ambient TEMPERATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
...because that's the TEMPERATURE at which
entropy reaches its minimum value.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Marathi Dictionary: temperature
Meaning and definitions of temperature, translation in Marathi
language for temperature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temperature in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'temperature'
What temperature means in Marathi, temperature meaning
in Marathi, temperature
definition, examples and pronunciation
of temperature in Marathi language.