Noun(1) a worker (especially in an office
Adjective(1) not permanent; not lasting(2) lacking continuity or regularity
(1) The couple run the parcel service from temporary buildings on the farm.(2) The boys will stay in this temporary shelter until a better solution can be found.(3) I have taken on a succession of temporary jobs.(4) they're temporary residents in Ireland(5) She held him so tight it was painful, and prayed, just prayed, that this was only temporary .(6) She has two degrees but she has only found a part-time, temporary job.(7) We currently use temporary doctors but we can't carry on with this in the longer term.(8) Most patients experience temporary side effects which usually end within three days.(9) The council has offered them temporary accommodation.(10) He is living here, but we do not know whether this is a permanent or temporary arrangement.(11) In the past, permanent and temporary staff always had the same pay and conditions.(12) During the road closures police advise drivers to use the temporary car parks.(13) I'm only here temporary(14) temporary work(15) I was temporary manager for the day.(16) Beauty is temporary , yet we live in a world that is preoccupied with looks.
(1) temporary job :: तात्पुरती नोकरी
(2) temporary worker :: तात्पुरता कामगार
(3) temporary employee :: तात्पुरता कर्मचारी
(4) temporary staff :: तात्पुरता कर्मचारी
(5) temporary residence :: तात्पुरत्या निवासस्थानी
(6) temporary shelter :: तात्पुरती निवारा
(7) temporary contract :: तात्पुरता करार
(8) temporary storage :: तात्पुर्ते स्टोरेज
(9) temporary insanity :: तात्पुरता वेडेपणा
(10) temporary substitute :: तात्पुरता पर्याय
1. nonpermanent ::
2. brief ::
3. irregular ::
4. impermanent ::
5. temp ::
1. permanent ::
temporaries, temporarily, temporary
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And just so you know, it's only TEMPORARY,
I'm not gonna get too comfortable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Again, only TEMPORARY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
A modified roommate agreement
for a TEMPORARY house guest.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
A bed, even a TEMPORARY bed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: temporary
Meaning and definitions of temporary, translation in Marathi
language for temporary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temporary in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'temporary'
What temporary means in Marathi, temporary meaning
in Marathi, temporary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of temporary in Marathi language.