वस्तू, उल्लेखलेली गोष्ट किंवा घटना, विषय, पदार्थ (गोष्ट), मनुष्य किंवा प्राणी यांबद्दल काही भावना व्यक्त करताना प्राणी
Noun(1) a special situation(2) an action(3) a special abstraction(4) an artifact(5) an event(6) a vaguely specified concern(7) a statement regarded as an object(8) an entity that is not named specifically(9) any attribute or quality considered as having its own existence(10) a special objective(11) a persistent illogical feeling of desire or aversion(12) a separate and self-contained entity
(1) We could easily end up in a situation where the only thing left is, in a sense, the shadow of a monarchy.(2) Another cool thing is they mix in black and white video to accompany some of the songs.(3) The use of any part of any creature for this type of thing is quite unacceptable.(4) There was a time when really this thing was not taken as seriously as it should have been.(5) Taxi Driver is quite poetical and the thing you remember about it is its honesty and observation.(6) the only thing I could do well was cook(7) At the newcomer level, sketch shows seem quite the thing .(8) What they fail to consider is the harsh reality that there is no such thing as a new morality.(9) I know it's confusing, but think of the thing that distinguishes you from your dad.(10) the same thing(11) Grandparents can be different in age and circumstances but they have one thing in common.(12) she couldn't find a thing to wear(13) I'm not a thing, not a work of art to be cherished(14) they had one thing in common├ö├ç├Âthey were men of action(15) Maybe the most interesting and surprising thing about American sports is that they aren't English.(16) Familial ties are the only thing they have in common, and the story pivots around this link.
(1) one thing :: एक गोष्ट
(2) same thing :: समान गोष्ट
(3) the same thing :: समान गोष्ट
(4) poor thing :: बिचारा
(5) sure thing :: आपली खात्री आहे की गोष्ट
(6) living thing :: जिवंत गोष्ट
(7) the thing :: गोष्ट
(8) another thing :: आणखी एक गोष्ट
(9) for one thing :: एका गोष्टी साठी
(10) little thing :: छोटी गोष्ट
1. object ::
3. equipment ::
4. activity ::
5. thought ::
6. remark ::
7. incident ::
9. characteristic ::
10. fact ::
11. fact of the matter ::
12. person ::
14. penchant for ::
15. what one likes ::
काय एक आवडी
16. fashion ::
17. matter ::
thing, thingies, things, thingy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no, this whole THING,
all of this...
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Why can't you do one THING I say?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
If that's all it takes,
it's a good THING you don't have a dog.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
the most exciting THING was watching
the ash of her cigarette get longer
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
And the first THING will be getting
the ambassador’s daughter out of there.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: thing
Meaning and definitions of thing, translation in Marathi
language for thing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thing in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'thing'
What thing means in Marathi, thing meaning
in Marathi, thing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of thing in Marathi language.