Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: माध्यमातून जा
(2) get through :: च्यामधून जाने
(3) pass through :: पार
(4) look through :: पहा
(5) come through :: माध्यमातून येतात
(6) fall through :: माध्यमातून होणे
(7) break through :: घुसखोरी
(8) put through :: द्वारे ठेवले
(9) pull through :: नोंदवलेली दुरूपयोग
2. through and through ::
3. into and out of ::
मध्ये आणि बाहेर
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Put me THROUGH
to the people who handle that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Remember when I said
if you went THROUGH with surgery...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Yeah, my roommate.
She just went THROUGH a bad breakup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I can sit THROUGH
the colonoscopy now,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
If I can live THROUGH that,
you can live THROUGH this.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Marathi
language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'through'
What through means in Marathi, through meaning
in Marathi, through
definition, examples and pronunciation
of through in Marathi language.