साधन, हत्यार, शस्त्र, बंदुक, दुसर्याच्या हातातील बाहूले (व्यक्ती)
Noun(1) an implement used in the practice of a vocation(2) the means whereby some act is accomplished(3) a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else(4) obscene terms for penis
Verb(1) drive(2) ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it(3) furnish with tools(4) work with a tool
(1) He would follow instructions and became a tool to be exploited.(2) computers are an essential tool(3) Computers are an essential tool for engineers and designers.(4) that guy is such a tool(5) The hunger for a medium of personal expression is being exploited as a marketing tool by companies who work to create the impression of personal interaction.(6) Publishing a vulnerability is no guarantee that someone else won't write an exploit tool , and no guarantee that the vendor will fix it.(7) Did they think puppetry was a useful tool in teaching?(8) But I think it would be fun to have one to tool around town, just about anywhere.(9) the ability to write clearly is a tool of the trade(10) Its role as a diagnostic tool has recently been exploited.(11) They regard it as a rational tool for the implementation of policy, a technique that is available for practitioners to use in appropriate circumstances for the pursuit of national interests.(12) We don't tool around in gigantic SUVs like the Americans - yet.(13) Also, once this device is functional it will be useful as a tool to carry out basic research more productively.(14) the beautiful Estella is Miss Havisham's tool(15) It is not executive vanity, but a tool of the trade.(16) Diversity management is an important tool in exploiting opportunities and meeting these challenges.
(1) tool shed :: साधन शेड
(2) power tool :: शक्ती साधन
(3) hand tool :: हात साधन
(4) machine tool :: यंत्र साधन
(5) tool kit :: साधन उपकरणे, कपडे, अन्य साधने यांचा संच
(6) cutting tool :: पठाणला साधन
(7) tool bag :: साधन पिशवी
(8) tool holder :: साधन धारक
(9) communication tool :: संप्रेषण साधन
1. implement ::
2. puppet ::
3. dick ::
4. creature ::
5. instrument ::
6. work ::
7. joyride ::
tool, tooled, tooling, tools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, you're a TOOL I was using
to make my point.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
It can be so helpful,
such a good TOOL.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Yeah? So? Be a TOOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
...and tried to build
a nuclear reactor in the TOOL shed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Somewhere between TOOL using
and cave painting...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Marathi Dictionary: tool
Meaning and definitions of tool, translation in Marathi
language for tool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tool in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tool'
What tool means in Marathi, tool meaning
in Marathi, tool
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tool in Marathi language.