Noun(1) the act of going from one place to another(2) a movement through space that changes the location of something(3) self-propelled movement
Verb(1) change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically(2) undertake a journey or trip(3) make a trip for pleasure(4) travel upon or across(5) undergo transportation as in a vehicle(6) travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
(1) By then the universe had cooled down enough for neutral atoms to form, at last allowing radiation to travel unimpeded.(2) I found this travel iron at a thrift store and think it is one of the most beautiful objects I own.(3) She writes on topics ranging from travel to fitness, and also recently completed a mystery novel.(4) he made the travel arrangements(5) This is the age at which they can wander and be induced to travel the wrong road.(6) They went outside and found her looking in a travel mirror and putting on even more red lipstick.(7) Use fewer trails to limit machine travel , and rutting may become a factor.(8) He also said care should be taken on the journey home and recommended people not to travel alone.(9) This means that light rays travel to the back of the retina before they have been bent by the cornea and lens.(10) The speaker at the July meeting stood before the members with an electric travel iron in one hand and a duster in the other.(11) The effect reaches as far as light can travel , burning itself like a candle with a kaleidoscope of colours.(12) There's an enormous amount of travel and a lot of very interesting challenges.(13) I, however, don't go anywhere without the Preservador travel humidor.(14) business travel(15) Other useful aids include travel mirrors and opaque disposal bags.(16) Be prepared to insert them over the travel lock release mechanism as soon as the blade locks.
(1) travel agent :: ट्रॅव्हल एजंट
(2) travel agency :: प्रवास एजन्सी
(3) travel abroad :: परदेशात प्रवास
(4) space travel :: जागा प्रवास
(5) travel expenses :: प्रवास खर्च
(6) air travel :: हवाई प्रवास
(7) travel industry :: प्रवास उद्योग
(8) travel by plane :: विमानाने प्रवास
(9) time travel :: वेळ प्रवास
(10) travel document :: प्रवासाचे दस्तऐवज
2. locomotion ::
3. traveling ::
4. journey ::
5. journey through ::
6. move ::
7. move around ::
8. go ::
1. crawl ::
2. creep ::
3. poke ::
travel, traveled, traveler, travelers, traveling, travelings, travelling, travellings, travels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We are told to TRAVEL,
to take the word of God.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
You've a long way to TRAVEL,
and in bad company.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
If I knew this show
was about time TRAVEL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
I got my TRAVEL orders.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
(MIMICS NICHOLAS CAGE)
"Travel with caution...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: travel
Meaning and definitions of travel, translation in Marathi
language for travel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of travel in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'travel'
What travel means in Marathi, travel meaning
in Marathi, travel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of travel in Marathi language.