वागणे, वागवणे, मानणे, चर्चिणे, हाताळणे
Noun(1) something considered choice to eat(2) an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Verb(1) interact in a certain way(2) subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition(3) provide treatment for(4) act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression(5) provide with a gift or entertainment(6) provide with choice or abundant food or drink(7) engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement(8) regard or consider in a specific way
(1) this is my treat(2) I like to treat myself from time to time(3) The illustrations are another treat and bear many surprises.(4) Summarising, political correctness is a one-way street: they may use every form of rudeness but we must treat their concerns as sacred; this must be fought.(5) For those who love movies, the treat couldn't have been any better.(6) The chapters do treat these issues briefly and with circumspection, but Leneman could have been bolder in pushing her analysis in this direction.(7) It's an old-fashioned cinematic treat , and certainly one of the greatest surprises of the year.(8) At the end of the book Domninus says that he intends to treat some of the subjects more fully in Elements of Arithmetic but it is not known if he ever wrote it!(9) But don't let that put you off; it's an entertaining and varied treat , leftfield music of the most listenable variety.(10) A breathtaking display of flowers in their varied forms and colours was a delightful treat for the visitors who thronged the YWCA grounds throughout the day.(11) The story is told in splendid pictures - a treat to read to the young folk and to enjoy yourself.(12) treat this evidence with caution(13) they took me to the circus as a birthday treat(14) he wanted to take her to the pictures as a treat(15) don't treat me like a fool(16) I'm going to save the listening pleasure for a treat at the end of exams.
(1) trick or treat :: काढून किंवा उपचार
(2) to treat :: वागवणे
(3) ill-treat :: दुर्व्यवहार
(4) heat treat :: उष्णता उपचार
(5) treat badly :: वाईट रीतीने उपचार
(6) treat with :: सह उपचार
(7) stand treat :: पदार्थ टाळण्याची उभे
(8) treat as :: म्हणून उपचार
(9) treat well :: चांगले वागू
2. present ::
3. pleasure ::
4. kickshaw ::
5. behave toward ::
6. regard ::
7. tackle ::
9. cure ::
11. regale with ::
सह आनंद देणे
12. do by ::
13. care for ::
14. process ::
15. regale ::
16. address ::
treat, treatable, treated, treating, treats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't like the Olive Garden.
They TREAT me like family.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I'll TREAT you to a Dornish red,
the best in the world.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
We should TREAT them without mercy,
and we will.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I've got a TREAT
for us tomorrow, Mom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
An unacceptable way
to TREAT the chosen representative
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Marathi Dictionary: treat
Meaning and definitions of treat, translation in Marathi
language for treat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treat in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'treat'
What treat means in Marathi, treat meaning
in Marathi, treat
definition, examples and pronunciation
of treat in Marathi language.