अडचण, गैरसोय, काळजी, लहानशी अडचण, पीडा, दु:ख
Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: संकटात
(2) get into trouble :: अडचणीत सापडणे
(3) get in trouble :: संकटात पडणे
(4) make trouble :: समस्या
(5) cause trouble :: त्रास
(6) be in trouble :: अडचणीत असणे
(7) have trouble :: समस्या आहे
(8) heart trouble :: हृदय समस्या
(9) to trouble :: त्रास
(10) trouble in paradise :: नंदनवन समस्या
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
दु: ख करणे
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
दु: खाचे कारण असणे
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, is there some kind
of TROUBLE out there?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
I'm sorry, I'm just having
TROUBLE believing you right now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Hear that? Girl TROUBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
What are you doing?
Hide them, you’ll get us in real TROUBLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
you had TROUBLE breathing,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Marathi
language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trouble in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'trouble'
What trouble means in Marathi, trouble meaning
in Marathi, trouble
definition, examples and pronunciation
of trouble in Marathi language.