वजन, महत्व, वजनदार वस्तू, छळणे, सतावणे, वजन (माप), काही जड वस्तू भरुन वजन वाढवणे
वजनवजनweightilyभार योजनweightingsवजनरहितवजनहुरहूर लावणारा
Noun(1) the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity(2) sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms(3) the relative importance granted to something(4) an artifact that is heavy(5) an oppressive feeling of heavy force(6) a system of units used to express the weight of something(7) a unit used to measure weight(8) (statistics
Verb(1) weight down with a load(2) present with a bias
(1) a lot of weight is given to research(2) The interview is the most frequently used selection device and is often given the most weight in hiring decisions.(3) The FPC attaches great weight to the letters written by you, the students.(4) There are many reasons why controlling our weight is important for most of us.(5) I thought I'd translate my weight from stones to pounds.(6) He took a step on the platform, his weight causing a loud creak, and froze.(7) he was at least 175 pounds in weight(8) individuals differ in the weight they attach to various aspects of a job(9) he was at least fifteen stone in weight(10) what weight are you?(11) To keep their weight down, jockeys lived on 600 calories a day.(12) They had no weight or influence in society to convince them of any falsehood that it would replace what was true.(13) The weight to be attributed to such documents varies in each case and will depend on their nature and context.(14) You see, all mechanical clocks are driven by a weight , like a pendulum, or a tightly wound spring.(15) Cowan thinks women who say weight doesn't matter are lying but he hasn't given up hope.(16) A while back my sister made an effort to gain weight ; her body mass index indicated that she was underweight.
(1) lose weight :: वजन कमी
(2) gross weight :: एकूण वजन
(3) net weight :: निव्वळ वजन
(4) gain weight :: वजन वाढवा
(5) put on weight :: वजन वाढवा
(6) average weight :: सरासरी वजन
(7) weight loss :: वजन कमी होणे
(8) weight training :: वजन प्रशिक्षण
(9) body weight :: शरीराचे वजन
2. influence ::
3. burden ::
4. preponderance ::
5. free weight ::
8. angle ::
9. weight down ::
weight, weighted, weightily, weighting, weightings, weightless, weights, weighty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- You've misstated the WEIGHT.
- Let me finish.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
and does not bear the WEIGHT
of further examination." Hmm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Yes. Channel set baguettes,
20 points total WEIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
a woman is dividing the atomic WEIGHT
of the best noble gas
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Share the WEIGHT with me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Marathi Dictionary: weight
Meaning and definitions of weight, translation in Marathi
language for weight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weight in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'weight'
What weight means in Marathi, weight meaning
in Marathi, weight
definition, examples and pronunciation
of weight in Marathi language.