Noun(1) everything that exists anywhere(2) people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest(3) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(4) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on(5) people in general considered as a whole(6) a part of the earth that can be considered separately(7) the concerns of this life as distinguished from heaven and the afterlife(8) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
Adjective(1) involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
(1) He is easily transported back to his playing days and into a football world vastly different from today's.(2) My whole world has fallen apart and left me feeling hopeless and depressed.(3) parents are not viewed as the primary educators of their own children, either in the world or in the church(4) So he pursued his dream, by entering the theatre world and then going on to the big screen.(5) Afterwards, the world number one was distinctly underwhelmed with the outcome.(6) I hope I can go as far as reaching the world number one, but I realize it requires hard work.(7) She drove slowly because the sudden collapse of her whole world was affecting the steadiness of her hands.(8) She stayed there for hours, crying for her brother, and hating the world for taking him away.(9) Am I first a woman and then a member of my society, community, world , or vice versa?(10) Houseplants soften the harsh interiors of our homes and connect us with the natural world .(11) she's gone to a better world(12) His best-known poems record his sharp and intense response to the natural world .(13) I thank them for going and sharing some time in that wonderful part of the world .(14) The natural world seems to become a setting of emotional release for Billy.(15) Our folklore and arts and crafts reflect our love and reverence for the animal world .(16) The fun run set the world record for the largest gathering of Santas in one place.
(1) all over the world :: जगभर
(2) around the world :: जगभरातील
(3) in the world :: जगामध्ये
(4) the world :: जग
(5) whole world :: संपूर्ण जग
(6) brave new world :: शूर नवीन जग
(7) world peace :: जागतिक शांतता
(8) out of this world :: हया जगाबाहेरचा
(9) the whole world :: संपूर्ण जग
1. global ::
3. planet ::
4. sphere ::
5. everyone ::
6. huge amount ::
7. society ::
8. domain ::
10. reality ::
11. populace ::
12. macrocosm ::
world, worldly, worlds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"This is the New World,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
But in this WORLD,
if you don't hear them out,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
he will find his way to the WORLD of men.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Here we all are,
at the edge of the WORLD,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
It breaks our WORLD.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Marathi Dictionary: world
Meaning and definitions of world, translation in Marathi
language for world with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of world in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'world'
What world means in Marathi, world meaning
in Marathi, world
definition, examples and pronunciation
of world in Marathi language.