Pronoun(1) used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing.(2) used to refer to any person in general.
(1) he saw you(2) that's sport for you(3) 'Will you succeed?' 'I will, of course.'(4) At one point you have to go through a constriction, but in general it's easy going.(5) This leaflet tells you what general line you should take.(6) we told you to ring home(7) The whole idea of the monarchy, and titles in general, is that you do not pick and choose.(8) after a while, you get used to it(9) you fools(10) they depend on you(11) you didn't fall(12) are you a vegetarian?(13) you be quiet!(14) Remember when the Internet was full of expensively generated content that cost you not a bean?(15) Generally in society you have the break up of the community and the rise of individualism.(16) you three can go home
(1) how are you :: तू कसा आहेस
(2) you are :: तुम्ही आहात
(3) you are welcome :: आपण आपले स्वागत आहे
(4) see you later :: पुन्हा भेटू
(5) with you :: आपण
(6) for you :: आपण
(7) you have :: तुझ्याकडे आहे
1. you ::
2. thou ::
3. ye ::
4. your ::
5. thine ::
6. thy ::
7. thee ::
8. yours ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can't run from them.
You can't cheat them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
You have no ships.
You have no siege weapons.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
I sit on her father's throne,
the father YOU betrayed and murdered.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Did YOU know the beret
is an example...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
-It won’t be the police?
-Come on, here YOU are.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: you
Meaning and definitions of you, translation in Marathi
language for you with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of you in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'you'
What you means in Marathi, you meaning
in Marathi, you
definition, examples and pronunciation
of you in Marathi language.