त्याची, त्याचे, त्याचा
Article(1) belonging to or associated with a thing previously mentioned or easily identified.
Preposition(1) it is.
(1) The chicken must have missed its mommy and spotted her on the other side of the road.(2) No other land sale in Scotland has relied on a charter of such antiquity for its sale.(3) If the very last trick has no winner its cards go to the winner of the previous trick.(4) All they have to do is put a picture of the baby and copy of its birth certificate onto the site.(5) A scan at the gantry and its array of various malts tells me this is a decent hostelry.(6) Rather than try to fend me off, like the crab, it attempts to hide further in its shell.(7) turn the camera on its side(8) It was the sort of smile used by an animal when it realizes its prey is in its clawed grasp.(9) Had my husband not been the man he is he would have left the dog to its own devices.(10) The bear toppled out of the window and followed as fast as its stubby legs would allow.(11) he chose the area for its atmosphere(12) Not the least of its achievements is the way it makes you look anew at the area it describes.(13) the child is calling for its mother(14) the baby needs its nappy changed(15) The ideal is for a lamb to have milk from its mother as soon as possible after birth.(16) She may be its mother but that does not give her the right to decide whether or not it lives or dies.
(1) it :: तो
(2) on its own :: त्याच्या स्वत: च्या वर
(3) at its best :: त्याच्या उत्कृष्ट
(4) in its entirety :: त्याच्या पूर्णपणे
(5) in its place :: त्याच्या जागी
(6) for its own sake :: त्याच्या स्वत: च्या फायद्यासाठी
(7) since its inception :: स्थापना झाल्यापासून
(8) of its kind :: त्याच्या प्रकारची
(9) run its course :: त्याच्या अभ्यासक्रम चालविण्यासाठी
(10) in its infancy :: त्याच्या बाल्यावस्था मध्ये
(11) at its height :: त्याच्या उंचीवर
1. its ::
2. his ::
3. her ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It’s been a pleasure, miss.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
I don't know.
I just think it's a waste.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
It’s not that hard.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
No, I think it's neat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
- It's one onion ring.
- Just put it back before he comes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: its
Meaning and definitions of its, translation in Marathi language for its with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of its in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "its"
What its means in Marathi, its meaning in Marathi, its definition, examples and pronunciation of its in Marathi language.