उसासा, सुस्कारा, उसासा टाकणे, (वारा)उसाशासारखा आवाज करणे
Noun(1) an utterance made by exhaling audibly(2) a sound like a person sighing
Verb(1) heave or utter a sigh; breathe deeply and heavily(2) utter with a sigh
(1) Fischer heaved a deep, weary sigh and rested his chin in his hands.(2) He let an exasperated sigh escape his lips, what had he done now?(3) She continued to improve and her family heaved a sigh of relief and started limping back towards normalcy.(4) a breeze made the treetops sigh(5) She heaves a loud, exasperated sigh , and obviously decides it's futile to argue with me.(6) At Joel's silent answer, Jesse sighed a sigh of regret and anger.(7) The later acoustic-led Thumbing My Way is a sigh on a desert wind.(8) the councils heaved a sigh of relief when they saved over Ôö¼├║6m between them(9) He could only hear the sigh of the wind flowing through the broken windows and the shrieks of birds.(10) I heard a loud frustrated sigh on the other end of the door and a loud banging sound.(11) except for the sigh of the wind, it was very quiet(12) Klay looked at her and let out a sigh that sounded more like a yawn.(13) For those who sigh wearily at this impossible aspiration there are other solutions.(14) I don't expect you to run wailing through the streets but couldn't you rustle up a small sigh of regret?(15) He raises his head, looks at me, then makes a sound that is something between a sigh and a moan.(16) This time, my mother sighed, and although it's hard to tell from a sigh , she sounded angry.
(1) sigh of relief :: आराम उसासा
(2) heave a sigh :: एक उसासा त्यातला थोडा भाग
(3) with a sigh :: एक उसासा सह
(4) have a sigh :: एक उसासा आहे
(5) sigh for :: साठी सुस्कारा
(6) breathe a sigh :: एक उसासा श्वास
1. suspiration ::
2. breathe out ::
3. rustle ::
सळसळ असा आवाज काढणे
4. yearn for ::
5. suspire ::
sigh, sighed, sighing, sighs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Sigh louder, no one heard you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
"' alt="(BOTH SIGH)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: sigh
Meaning and definitions of sigh, translation in Marathi language for sigh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sigh in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "sigh"
What sigh means in Marathi, sigh meaning
in Marathi, sigh definition, examples and pronunciation
of sigh in Marathi language.