- बेक करावेभाजलेलेbakesबेकिंग
Verb(1) cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven(2) prepare with dry heat in an oven(3) heat by a natural force(4) be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
(1) The lobster bake , much more than a dish or even a feast, embodies a day filled with the wonders of water, fire, food, family and friends.(2) The lobster bake was clearly a coming-out party for Allen.(3) they bake their own bread and cakes(4) We cook, bake bread, make cheese, sew, make soap and candles, and milk goats.(5) It may be the only place that offers a safe haven for you during the daylight hours when the angry eye of the sun will bake your flesh.(6) The Willimantic Elks Club sponsors its annual lobster bake Aug. 25 starting at 5:30 p.m.(7) Similarly, should your crab bake be set upon by agents of a foreign government, these crackers would make a handy boomerang at some range.(8) She had put up a table for the presents, put balloons and streamers everywhere and helped the cook bake her own cake.(9) And unusual weather takes the fun out of summer, as many people bake in the worst heat wave in years.(10) Why is it that when the first peek of sun appears, people scramble wildly to de-robe themselves and bake their white flesh to a nice shade of ruby?(11) This crab bake is a year tradition for them (although this is the first year I've gone) and this year they had a pig roasting on a spit.(12) Foolishly I brought my sandals to the arena where the bands are today in a misguided hope that the sun would bake the mud dry├ö├ç┬¬ oh no no no.(13) Included in your registration is a harbor cruise and lobster bake .(14) The New Auburn Senior Citizens will have a lobster bake at noon on Sept. 19 in the St. Louis Church Hall basement.(15) Becker was at the annual Kirkland Rotary salmon bake .(16) I could feel the wind blowing through my hair and the setting sun softly bake my skin a golden brown.
(1) bake a cake :: केक तयार करणे; केक बनवणे
(2) bake sale :: बेक करावे विक्री
(3) shake and bake :: शेक आणि बेक करावे
1. cook ::
2. scorch ::
3. broil ::
bake, baked, bakes, baking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Math is too hard.I am woman, hear me BAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
He may think
that I came to BAKE him cookies,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
thoughtless of us to
BAKE a Death Star cake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
she does like to BAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Marathi Dictionary: bake
Meaning and definitions of bake, translation in Marathi language for bake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bake in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bake"
What bake means in Marathi, bake meaning in Marathi, bake definition, examples and pronunciation of bake in Marathi language.