मर्यादा, हद्द, मर्यादा घालणे, मर्यादित करणे, शक्ती, पैसा, इ.ची परिसीमा, अ.व. सीमारेषा
- मर्यादामर्यादितlimiterमर्यादा घालूनअमर्याद
Noun(1) the greatest possible degree of something(2) final or latest limiting point(3) as far as something can go(4) the boundary of a specific area(5) the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity(6) the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
Verb(1) place limits on (extent or amount or access(2) restrict or confine within limits(3) decide upon or fix definitely
(1) At one stage we hit 90 mph in a thirty-mile limit .(2) ├ö├ç├┐We have not put any restrictions on the age limit ,├ö├ç├û says V.K. Jayan, of Terracrafts, who leads the workshop.(3) try to limit the amount you drink(4) The next four hours were pushing her mental skills to the limit .(5) a 30 mph limit(6) Despite ever-growing public abhorrence of this most antisocial crime, numbers of drivers caught over the limit are rising.(7) there's no limit on the amount you can spend(8) the 10-minute limit on speeches(9) The current prescribed Blood Alcohol Concentration limit in China is 0.03.(10) The survey also found that a lot of people thought the alcohol limit for drivers would be higher than at home.(11) Around this time he discovered conditions under which a function is a limit of a sequence of continuous functions.(12) there was no limit to his imagination(13) a weight limit(14) an age limit(15) Legislation is now in place to collect fines at one mph over the limit - yet in law there has always been a 10% allowance for wear and tear of the speedometer.(16) Mr Brown's car had been videoed travelling at 42 mph in a 30 limit and he had gone to the police office to view the video.
(1) speed limit :: वेग मर्यादा
(2) no limit :: मर्यादा नाही
(3) limit switch :: मर्यादा स्विच
(4) upper limit :: वरील मर्यादा
(5) to limit :: मर्यादित करण्यासाठी
(6) credit limit :: पत मर्यादा
(7) lower limit :: कमी मर्यादा
(8) age limit :: वय मर्यादा
(9) to the limit :: मर्यादा
1. boundary ::
2. maximum ::
3. utmost ::
5. terminus ad quem ::
हवाईमार्ग जाहिरात quem
6. limit point ::
7. bound ::
8. demarcation line ::
9. limitation ::
10. restrict ::
11. circumscribe ::
12. restrain ::
काही करु न देणे
13. define ::
limit, limited, limiter, limiters, limiting, limitings, limitless, limits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so sky's the LIMIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Five times the LIMIT of (laughs)
'E' to the upsilon as..."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Why LIMIT ourselves
to the U.S. military?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Which is still no excuse
for going over the posted speed LIMIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
And l promise to always go
the speed LIMIT. Or below.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
English to Marathi Dictionary: limit
Meaning and definitions of limit, translation in Marathi language for limit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of limit in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "limit"
What limit means in Marathi, limit meaning in Marathi, limit definition, examples and pronunciation of limit in Marathi language.