परिणाम किंवा फळ, निप्पत्ती, निकालपत्रक, निकाल (अंत)
Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) something that results(4) the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
Verb(1) issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.(2) produce as a result or residue(3) come about or follow as a consequence
(1) In the meantime, the company has over Ôö¼├║203m in the bank as a result of two successful fundraisings during the year.(2) if we can get a result in that game we might qualify(3) What we therefore see in the final concert is the result of hours and hours of preparation.(4) The machine gave some musical bleeps and displayed the result of the game in large, colourful letters.(5) She also had a set of worn down glasses, its lenses cracked as a result of successive collisions with the ground.(6) He is, even more importantly, and as a result of these successes, the creator and propagator of a style.(7) anger may result from an argument(8) Monetary expansion also undermines the pool of funding as a result of the consequent decline in interest rates.(9) Perhaps as a result of the success of the wild turkeys, Shenandoah embarked on a more ambitious project later that year.(10) it was a great result for us(11) The area of contaminated soils and water basins is constantly growing as a result of the production of energy resources.(12) And as a result of those endeavours the product then becomes a market success.(13) However, the country is not self-sufficient in producing grain as a result of the limited arable land.(14) Paying interest as a result of failure to pay off credit card bills makes the price of the charged items a great deal more expensive.(15) Success was the direct result of collaboration between two hospitals to improve and standardize care.(16) the tower collapsed as a result of safety violations
(1) as a result :: एक परिणाम म्हणून
(2) result in :: परिणामी
(3) as a result of :: एक परिणाम म्हणून
(4) test result :: चाचणी परिणाम
(5) result from :: चा परिणाम
(6) no result :: परिणाम नाही
(7) final result :: अंतिम परिणाम
(8) as a result of this :: याचा परिणाम म्हणून
(9) in result :: परिणाम
(10) good result :: चांगला परिणाम
1. consequence ::
2. answer ::
3. grade ::
4. verdict ::
5. final result ::
6. follow from ::
7. end in ::
8. ensue ::
9. leave ::
result, resultant, resultants, resulted, resulting, results
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If that is a RESULT of a glandular condition
and not gluttony...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
...which is often the RESULT
of unmet childhood emotional needs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Look on the bright side.
As a RESULT of Penny's forfeit...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
...but the end RESULT
will be a measurable enhancement...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
It's the RESULT of two people
respecting and caring for each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Marathi Dictionary: result
Meaning and definitions of result, translation in Marathi language for result with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of result in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "result"
What result means in Marathi, result meaning
in Marathi, result definition, examples and pronunciation
of result in Marathi language.