Noun(1) an airfield equipped with control tower and hangars as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo
(1) It's wrong, though, to hit an airport without an airport novel, one of those well-thumbed paperbacks bankrupt of literary merit.(2) another airport thriller(3) It has the structure in some ways of an airport paperback but has the style and depth of a literary novel.(4) To be sure, he is an airport novelist, in the sense that airport bookstores are piled high with his books.(5) But, at least in my case, it takes a couple of days to get through even an airport paperback.(6) an airport thriller(7) Some people might laugh at them as airport novels, but I get a good read from them.(8) We are used to arriving at airports and being able to get on and off aeroplanes in very little time.(9) Some carriers have already cancelled a series of flights from London airports .(10) We are condemned to spend hours and money waiting for connecting flights in foreign airports .(11) Empty planes, deserted airports and bankrupt airlines are a useful barometer of their fear.(12) The airline mainly uses smaller airports and he admitted the size of Manchester Airport may be a factor.(13) An unexpected benefit is the availability of flights from regional airports in the UK.(14) It was all about passenger landing rights at Heathrow and American airports .(15) He says that he writes in airports , on planes and trains and between meetings.(16) The ports and airports have been alerted in case he tries to leave the country.
(1) airport terminal :: विमानतळ टर्मिनल
(2) international airport :: आंतरराष्ट्रीय विमानतळ
(3) airport tax :: विमानतळ कर
(4) airport of departure :: या जीवनातून जाण्याची विमानतळ
(5) airport of destination :: इच्छित विमानतळ
1. airfield ::
विमानाच्या उड्डाणासाठी किंवा उतरण्यासाठी असलेली मोकळी जागा
2. landing strip ::
3. airstrip ::
विमानाच्या उड्डाणासाठी किंवा उतरण्यासाठी धावपट्टी
4. air terminal ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know how long it's been
since I got through AIRPORT security...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
by AIRPORT personnel.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
It was so nice of you
to come to the AIRPORT to pick me up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
to pick your mother up
from the AIRPORT?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
- Burbank Airport, please.
- Vegas, here we come!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: airport
Meaning and definitions of airport, translation in Marathi
language for airport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of airport in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'airport'
What airport means in Marathi, airport meaning
in Marathi, airport
definition, examples and pronunciation
of airport in Marathi language.