Noun(1) a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas(2) act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
(1) New artefacts are being brought in all the time either by donation or bequest.(2) But this makes the shortage of organs for donation even more severe and people are dying as a result.(3) the donation of carpets, chairs, and cutlery(4) It was at that stage that her family started seriously considering organ donation .(5) The event saw a brief presentation on eye donation followed by a question and answer session.(6) How many of us actually carry donor cards, or even think about donation beyond going to a blood bank every now and again?(7) He paid tribute to the officers who broach the subject of tissue donation with bereaved families.(8) please send your donation of Ôö¼├║20 to the Disaster Appeal(9) We know that many relatives say no to organ donation simply because they do not know what their loved one would have wanted.(10) A couple who gave their 50th blood donation were presented with awards to mark their achievement.(11) Therefore this is your last opportunity to make that all-important gift or cash donation to the charity.(12) Perhaps the best way to illustrate the importance of blood donation is to look at a case history.(13) We have set up donation boxes at the toilets and every little bit helps.(14) The informal show will be staged next Thursday and Friday evening, with admission by donation .(15) Sending a cash donation directly to a local church or synod may sound like a wonderful idea.(16) Giving a charitable donation in the name of a friend is another way to avoid handing over unwanted gifts.
(1) make a donation :: एक देणगी
(2) blood donation :: रक्तदान
(3) organ donation :: अवयवदान
(4) charitable donation :: धर्मादाय देणगी
1. gift ::
2. contribution ::
3. present ::
4. pledge ::
5. handout ::
6. grant ::
7. offering ::
8. care package ::
9. benefaction ::
10. alms ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
English to Marathi Dictionary: donation
Meaning and definitions of donation, translation in Marathi
language for donation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of donation in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'donation'
What donation means in Marathi, donation meaning
in Marathi, donation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of donation in Marathi language.