पांढरा, शुभ्र, धवल, सफेत, सफेत रंग, सफेत कपडा किंवा पदार्थ, श्वेतवर्णीय मनुष्य
Noun(1) a Caucasian(2) the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black(3) United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921(4) Australian writer (1912-1990(5) United States political journalist (1915-1986(6) United States architect (1853-1906(7) United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985(8) United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell, 1832-1918(9) a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri(10) the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water(11) (board games(12) (usually in the plural
Verb(1) turn white
Adjective(1) being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light(2) of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration(3) free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied(4) marked by the presence of snow(5) restricted to whites only(6) glowing white with heat(7) benevolent; without malicious intent(8) (of a surface(9) (of coffee(10) (of hair(11) anemic looking from illness or emotion(12) of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets
(1) Marc dressed in black, looking thin as a rake and white as a sheet.(2) Some had mist-filled eyes while many a countenance went white as a sheet of paper.(3) The most delicate is the classic white marguerite, Argyranthemum frutenscens.(4) The lone winds teased the white drifts of snow into the air, reminding me oddly of Fantasia.(5) The lovers are all in white with costumes of a variety of nineteenth century periods.(6) it's white to move(7) The dominant white culture is killing us slowly with its ignorance.(8) They oppose it with tint, which is the opposite process of adding white to a colour, to desaturate it.(9) The BRIT awards show does not exist to celebrate white culture - or any other kind of culture come to that.(10) Two slices of bread, one white , the other brown and neatly cut, were included.(11) The vases in this collection come in midnight black and pristine white .(12) On the floors were white ceramic tiles that reflected the fluorescent lights overhead.(13) Hanging in garlands on the sides of the tables, trees, and the fountain were white lilies.(14) The intruder was described as being a clean shaven white male with glasses and around 55 years old.(15) The light reflected off my white lab coat as it billowed behind my thin frame.(16) I looked to my father and was stricken at how white his lips were.
(1) white wine :: पांढरा वाइन
(2) white pepper :: पांढरी मिरपूड
(3) white lie :: पांढरा खोटे
(4) pure white :: शुद्ध पांढरा
(5) off-white :: बंद-पांढरा
(6) white flag :: पांढरा झेंडा
1. colorless ::
2. pale ::
3. snowy ::
4. Caucasian ::
5. bloodless ::
रक्त न सांडता
6. blank ::
7. lily-white ::
9. white-hot ::
10. white person ::
11. albumen ::
अंड्यातील पांढरा बलक
12. tweed ::
13. whiteness ::
14. whiten ::
पांढरा करणे किंवा होणे
1. colored ::
nonwhite, nonwhites, white, whited, whiteness, whites, whitey, whiteys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mr. White, talk to me here.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...makes me feel
like I'm on a WHITE sand beach in Rio.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
For breakfast, she has an egg WHITE frittata.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
You'll remove your WHITE cloak immediately.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Marathi Dictionary: white
Meaning and definitions of white, translation in Marathi
language for white with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of white in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'white'
What white means in Marathi, white meaning
in Marathi, white
definition, examples and pronunciation
of white in Marathi language.