Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(3) determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies(4) mount or put up(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) supply means of subsistence; earn a living(7) take measures in preparation for
(1) new qualifications must provide for changes in technology(2) Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.(3) these clubs provide a much appreciated service for this area(4) Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.(5) The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.(6) neither will provide answers to these problems(7) the order should be varied to provide that there would be no contact with the father(8) The contest should provide some useful pointers for the upcoming winter campaigns.(9) they provide us with the raw materials(10) It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.(11) The plan provides for a framework for the management of acid sulfate soils.(12) This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.(13) This map provides a useful framework for analyzing the DNA in each chromosome.(14) The Commissioner identified the reasons for fixing the airport charges and that included providing Dublin with the necessary resources to develop its infrastructure so as to avoid congestion and bottlenecks.(15) What is certain is that this rhetoric provides a useful cover for a very traditional policy.(16) The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
(1) provide for :: तरतूद
(2) provide with :: प्रदान
(3) provide support :: समर्थन प्रदान
(4) provide evidence :: पुरावा प्रदान
(5) provide that :: प्रदान
(6) provide service :: सेवा प्रदान
(7) provide assistance :: मदत प्रदान
(8) provide a loan :: कर्ज प्रदान
(9) provide protection :: संरक्षण प्रदान
(10) provide financial aid :: आर्थिक मदत प्रदान
1. supply ::
2. equip ::
3. feed ::
4. make available ::
5. prepare ::
6. take precautions ::
7. stipulate ::
8. allow ::
9. cater ::
11. render ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're just here to PROVIDE
comfort and support
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Does he PROVIDE her
with health insurance?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Twenty-four K a year,
PROVIDE for, say, 10 years.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
- I need your official answer.
- No, I decline to PROVIDE one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
You could charge
twice the current rate
for what I PROVIDE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Marathi Dictionary: provide
Meaning and definitions of provide, translation in Marathi
language for provide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provide in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'provide'
What provide means in Marathi, provide meaning
in Marathi, provide
definition, examples and pronunciation
of provide in Marathi language.