Noun(1) that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law(2) any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right
Verb(1) treat unjustly; do wrong to
Adjective(1) not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth(2) contrary to conscience or morality or law(3) not appropriate for a purpose or occasion(4) not functioning properly(5) based on or acting or judging in error(6) not in accord with established usage or procedure(7) used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward(8) badly timed(9) characterized by errors; not agreeing with a model or not following established rules
Adverb(1) in an inaccurate manner
(1) you've got the wrong person(2) Unlike Binet, Piaget came to believe that the key to understanding children's cognitive development was not which questions children got wrong, but how they got them wrong .(3) The buzzers would go off in the night and when the nurses came to see what was wrong they would find the patients fast asleep.(4) I spent the rest of the morning asking all the right questions in all the wrong places.(5) He knew that something was wrong and never stopped to think about the dangers involved and that demonstrates what a brave man he was.(6) he was wrong in saying that she lied(7) The artist said the names were spelled correctly on her sketches, but she got them wrong as she was doing the piece.(8) I think she's right about the condition, wrong about the timing and causes.(9) However, this is yet further evidence of ISPs getting their sums wrong and getting customers to pay for the mistakes.(10) there's nothing wrong with that car(11) This Christmas, which Matt spent on the Ivory Coast, a local boy got sick and nobody knew what was wrong with him.(12) I then proceeded to broil the first batch as I had the setting all wrong .(13) While it would be wrong to say the two firms are desperate, it would also be wrong to say they are ambivalent about the outcome of their bid attempts.(14) you're wearing the wrong shoes(15) There is only one right answer and everything else is a wrong answer, only black and white.(16) Also note if you do not know, many civil servants are patriotic and would prefer to be corrected wherever they do wrong .
(1) go wrong :: चुकीच्या
(2) wrong number :: चुकीचा क्रमांक
(3) right or wrong :: बरोबर किंवा चुकीचे
(4) be wrong :: चुकीचे असल्याचे
(5) dead wrong :: बाजारभावाचे
(6) all wrong :: सर्व चुकीचे
(7) wrong side :: चुकीची बाजू
(8) wrong way :: चुकीचा मार्ग
1. incorrect ::
2. inappropriate ::
3. illegal ::
4. amiss ::
5. faulty ::
6. awry ::
7. improper ::
8. ill-timed ::
9. immorality ::
10. misdeed ::
12. damage ::
14. ill-use ::
15. malign ::
1. good ::
2. morality ::
3. right ::
4. virtue ::
wrong, wronged, wronger, wrongest, wrongful, wronging, wrongly, wrongness, wrongs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, but now you make me wonder
what's WRONG with you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Go ahead, have a tantrum,
that'll prove me WRONG.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
Wrong guy, WRONG guy.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Don't get me WRONG, I'm flattered,
I just don't see it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
Huh! The scouts were WRONG.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Marathi Dictionary: wrong
Meaning and definitions of wrong, translation in Marathi
language for wrong with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wrong in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wrong'
What wrong means in Marathi, wrong meaning
in Marathi, wrong
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wrong in Marathi language.